My website crashed yesterday due to the high volume of people trying to download the Sugar Free September e-book. As fabulous as all the support it I am incredibly sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a direct link which you need to click on and th e-book will autiomatically start downloading: http://bit.ly/sfeb1508db.
It is quite a large file and therefore I cannot email it as an attachment to you all. Please try the download link again if you haven’t been succesful. To those of you who have managed to download it, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- Are you excited?
- What do you think of the amazing meal plans and recipes?
- Are you prepping your kitchen for Sugar Free September?
- Have you downloaded the Periscope app?
I know that I am incredibly excited to be supporting you on this journey and wanted to share what we’ll be doing in the week ahead.
- Monday morning at 10am SAST Bailey and I will be broadcasting LIVE via Periscope from a supermarket where we will be chatting to you about how to read labels, look for hidden sugars and more.
- On Wednesday at 9am SAST our fitness specialist Bryan Teare be introducing himself and taking you through your very first exercise routine.
- On Thursday Emily and I will be interviewing The Merrymaker sisters on our YouTube channel The Sugar Free Show.
- We will also be checking in daily on Facebook, Twitter and of course live broadcasting on Periscope.
Here’s a little welcome message from Prof Tim Noakes
We are with you every step of the way!
All my love,
“The Sugar Free Revolution was started to expose the addictive and toxic properties of refined and processed sugar and carbohydrates in our diets, and help people just like you to break their addiction, lose weight, and feel incredible again!”
– Karen Thomson, Founder of The Sugar Free Revolution