Kick Your Sugar Addiction to Lose Weight and
Feel Super-human in 28 Days
Sugar is Destroying Your Life and Your Future.
- Freedom from having food control your life, thoughts and feelings
- Overcome your mental blocks around eating and diets (where other diets have failed)
- Heal your body from within, with what you put into your mouth (not medications)
“Research Shows Cocaine And Heroin Are Less Addictive Than Oreos.”
“Sugar is Toxic”
Are you Addicted to Sugar?
Do you crave sweets, bread, pasta and sauce-laden food? Do you experience lethargy and mood swings? Does your weight see-saw unmanageably?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you may be addicted to sugar and be putting your health at risk. The world’s obesity problems clearly point to an overload of sugar in our diets.
- Eat starchy or sweet, fatty foods until you feel uncomfortably full?
- Feel hungry after eating a full meal?
- Eat large quantities of sweets?
- Feel self-loathing, disgust or depressed about your eating?
- Turn to carbohydrate-rich foods or sugar when feeling down or upset?
- Plan to eat a small portion but end up binge eating?
- Find it difficult to cut back on starchy, sweet, fatty foods?
- Have difficulty stopping once you start eating starches, snack foods, sweets?
- Feel your eating habits are impacting negatively on your social, work or physical abilities?
- Find you cannot stick to healthy eating resolutions?
- Feel you need to (have to) have something sweet after lunch or dinner?
- Eat sweets secretly and hide the wrappers because you don’t want anyone to know?
- Eat one piece of cake and then come back for more and more?
- Feel as if you have a foggy head or your thoughts are unclear
If you can say yes to any of these then you are feeling the toxic and addictive nature of sugar.
We can improve your mood, elevate your energy, lower body fat and make you feel amazing in just thirty days. This is science.
Sugar Is the #1 Cause of Preventable Diseases in Today’s Culture
Diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer’s, certain cancers and depression
“I spent many years trapped in the self-imposed jail known as addiction. I had little hope or faith that I would every reach my goals or live a life of my dreams. I felt fat, ugly and worthless and reinforced this daily by the way I treated myself.
I binged and gorged on sugar and refined carbs and junk. I tried to push my thoughts and feelings away with food.
My sugar and carb addiction kept me stuck in old ways of being. I looked to external substances to soothe an internal problem. There was a hole in me so big that nothing could fill.
It wasn’t until I addressed the core of my addiction that my life started changing. I want people to feel the same amount of freedom in their recovery from sugar addiction as I do every single way.
Today I am proud to say: My name is Karen. I am a sugar addict. And today I know that I am worth it.
I want to encourage each one of you to start fighting for your health and wellbeing. Change starts with each one of us.”
– Karen Thomson
“Being conventionally trained at university I thought I knew it all when it came to nutrition. I believed in the conventional mantra that it was fat that was bad for you, the only way to lose weight was to count calories and having sugar in moderation was just part of a “balanced” diet.
Now I know though, that this type of nutrition practice is exactly what is not only making us sicker as a nation, but it’s what’s preventing us from fixing obesity and helping to treat modern day diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and type 2 diabetes.
It’s my mission and passion to help re educate as many people on exactly how we should be eating for optimal health and weight. Instead of fighting the fads, we need to fight the miss information out there on what an optimal diet is.”
– Emily Maguire
“The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
– Thomas Edison
28 Day Sugar-Free Challenge
The Challenge is a 28 Day Lifestyle Reset (not a diet), that will help you regain control over your cravings, feel super human, and reverse the progression of chronic, preventable diseases.
- Quit sugar, one day at a time with support of a caring community
- Receive inspiration and encouragement from others as they change their life
- Have a vision for yourself, how you want to live your life, how you want to feel
- Food is medicine: give our bodies the food we deserve
- We see health as a lifestyle, not a quick fix
- We value interesting experience over stuff
- We believe our thoughts create our reality
- We support ourselves with the right people
- We express gratitude, every day
What You Get With The Challenge
1) 28 Daily Course Lessons, Videos and Inspirational Emails
on how to set goals and work towards them.
2) Course Book and Worksheet
helping you to identify the underlying issues making you resistant to change.
3) Private Facebook Accountability Community
together we can do what we cannot do alone.
4) Meal Plans and Recipes
full recipes and grocery lists.
5) Exclusive Interviews and Case Studies
with key experts such as Low Carb legends Drs Michael and Mary Dan Eades and real life course members like you.
Tens of Thousands Have Already Taken the Sugar Free Course & Changed Their Lives!
What Graduates Are Saying
Ready to Lose Weight, Feel Incredible, and Break Your Sugar Addiction?
Premium 28 Day Challenge
Standard 28 Day Challenge
Daily Course Lessons, Videos and Inspirational Emails
How to set goals and work towards them.
Course Book and Worksheet
Helping you to identify the underlying issues making you resistant to change.
Exclusive Interviews and Case Studies
With key experts and real life course members like you
Private Facebook Accountability Community
Together we can do what we cannot do alone.
28 Day Meal Plan and Shopping List
Full recipes and grocery lists
Bonus Books and Guides
Training Guide, Daily Food and Feelings Diary, and more
How much is changing your life worth?
|Start Challenge!||Start Challenge!|
Bonus Guides That Come with the Premium Challenge
Sugar Free Revolution Training Guide
Diet is only part of the overall health and weight loss equation. To get the maximum results possible, and to help you feel even better we’ve included the Sugar Free Revolution training guide with the premium challenge. It’s a value-packed 50 page workout guide created by our ACE Certified Personal Trainer, specifically to compliment your sugar free lifestyle.
28 Day Meal Plan and Shopping List
Ready to take the decision fatigue out of shopping and figuring out which meal to make next? We’ve included a full 28 day meal plan and shopping list with the premium version, so you know EXACTLY what to buy at the store, and have an easy go-to place for finding what you should eat next.
From Cutting Edge Medicine
Karen’s grandfather, Dr. Christiaan Barnard, performed the first successful human heart transplant. “It was said of Professor Barnard that his great desire was to help his patients improve their quality of life. Towards the end of his life he wrote that his personal surgical skills had helped hundreds of individual patients, but if he had devoted himself to prevention of disease, he might have helped hundreds of millions more.
“Karen is is reaching out to those missions her grandfather did not reach.”
“By bringing the topic into the open and exposing her personal journey, Karen Thomson is the pioneer and leader, driving us on to its dramatic end.
“Karens’ grandfather would be just so proud.”
– Professor Tim Noakes
“… Karen is not just a health activist. She has utilized her passion and strong moral compass to address the single most important dietary factor that is contributing to a worldwide epidemic of obesity and type 2 diabetes: sugar!”
– Dr. Aseem Malhotra