Mini chicken fillets (around 3 per person or 1 medium chicken breast per person)
2tbsp coconut flour
1tbsp desiccated coconut
For the Salsa: Generally serves 2tbsp per person (THIS IS OPTIONAL AND SHOULD BE EXCLUDED IF YOU ARE ON A STRICT LCHF/BANTING DIET)
Half a mango
½ a red chilli (can have a whole one of you prefer your food spicy)
1 lime (juice)
1 clove of garlic
- Prep all of your chicken fillets (or breasts) and set aside. Whisk up the egg in one bowl and in another mix together the coconut flour and desiccated coconut together.
- Take each fillet and first coat it in the egg mixture and straight away, transfer it to the coconut flour completely coating the chicken.
- Then place the coconut covered chicken on a foil baking tray. Continue this process until all of your fillets have been thoroughly coated. Place the chicken under a pre heated grill at 180°C and cook for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking you can then make the salsa dressing. Cut a mango in half (only use half for this recipe which will serve around four people), remove the stone and finely dice the mango.
- Next dice both the garlic and chilli and add stir into the mango. Finally take the juice of one lime and mix together with the mango mixture.
- Place the mango salsa into the fridge until you are ready to serve. Serve the chicken and salsa with your most favourite veggies and if you are following a slightly higher low carbohydrate diet, this goes really well with sweet potato fries.
“The Sugar Free Revolution was started to expose the addictive and toxic properties of refined and processed sugar and carbohydrates in our diets, and help people just like you to break their addiction, lose weight, and feel incredible again!”
– Karen Thomson, Founder of The Sugar Free Revolution