- Take the parma ham strips and cut them in half. Line them in a muffin case so that the bottom and sides of the tray are covered.
- Carefully crack each egg and put them into the parma ham cups. Sprinkle with salt and pepper for taste and place in a pre-heated oven at 180°C.
- Bake for around 7-10 minutes, keeping an eye on them at all times. Once they are cooked through, remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- For thisrecipe I added paprika and chives for flavouring andserved with a side ofsour cream.
“The Sugar Free Revolution was started to expose the addictive and toxic properties of refined and processed sugar and carbohydrates in our diets, and help people just like you to break their addiction, lose weight, and feel incredible again!”
– Karen Thomson, Founder of The Sugar Free Revolution