I don’t have the time, energy or patience to slave in the kitchen for hours everyday.
My favourite meals are assembled with whatever I can find in my fridge. Last week I arrived home over lunch ravenous as I hadn’t had time for breakfast. I needed something super quick but delicious to satisfy this intense hunger.
I found the following ingredients which were a match made in culinary heaven!
- Half a cucumber
- 1/4 block of Halloumi cheese
- Full fat plain yoghurt
This recipe literally took me five minutes to put together and was SO delicious and easy!
- Slice cucumber lengthways to create base.
- Top with full cream yoghurt.
- Fry some Halloumi cheese in fat (I fried mine in coconut oil for approx 2 minutes per side) and put on top.
- Squeeze lemon juice, salt and pepper and lunch is served!
- Quick, easy and oh SO tasty.