I don’t have the time, energy or patience to slave in the kitchen for hours everyday.
My favourite meals are assembled with whatever I can find in my fridge. Last week I arrived home over lunch ravenous as I hadn’t had time for breakfast. I needed something super quick but delicious to satisfy this intense hunger.
I found the following ingredients which were a match made in culinary heaven!
- Half a cucumber
- 1/4 block of Halloumi cheese
- Full fat plain yoghurt
This recipe literally took me five minutes to put together and was SO delicious and easy!
- Slice cucumber lengthways to create base.
- Top with full cream yoghurt.
- Fry some Halloumi cheese in fat (I fried mine in coconut oil for approx 2 minutes per side) and put on top.
- Squeeze lemon juice, salt and pepper and lunch is served!
- Quick, easy and oh SO tasty.
“The Sugar Free Revolution was started to expose the addictive and toxic properties of refined and processed sugar and carbohydrates in our diets, and help people just like you to break their addiction, lose weight, and feel incredible again!”
– Karen Thomson, Founder of The Sugar Free Revolution