Did you know that kale is one of the most nutriment dense foods on the planet?
Kale is a nutritional superfood that is definitely on the trendy foodlist at the moment. It is packed with antioxidants, Vitamin C and also one of the best sources of Vitamin K (which is critical for blood clotting).
If you find this leafy green hard to stomach raw then the following recipe may change your mind.
Bunch of fresh kale
Himalayan pink salt
- Pick out the large thick stems from the kale and put the leaves in a large bowl.
- Toss with olive oil and salt.
- Lay out kale leaves in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Make sure they don’t touch.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, turning once at half-time. Remove when crispy.
“The Sugar Free Revolution was started to expose the addictive and toxic properties of refined and processed sugar and carbohydrates in our diets, and help people just like you to break their addiction, lose weight, and feel incredible again!”
– Karen Thomson, Founder of The Sugar Free Revolution