Even the most expensive brands of mayonnaise tend to contain unhealthy vegetable oils and additives, possibly including sugars.
And don’t even think about a reduced-calorie or ‘lite’ version.
Instead, make a batch of your own.
- 165 ml (5,6 oz) olive oil
- 165 ml (5,6 oz) melted coconut oil
- 4 egg yolks at room temperature
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Just whisk up room- temperature egg yolks with apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Slowly drip in olive oil and melted coconut oil, allowing each drop to emulsify as you whisk.
- Store in a glass container in fridge for up to a week.
Sending loads of love!