Even the most expensive brands of mayonnaise tend to contain unhealthy vegetable oils and additives, possibly including sugars.
And don’t even think about a reduced-calorie or ‘lite’ version.
Instead, make a batch of your own.
- 165 ml (5,6 oz) olive oil
- 165 ml (5,6 oz) melted coconut oil
- 4 egg yolks at room temperature
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Just whisk up room- temperature egg yolks with apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Slowly drip in olive oil and melted coconut oil, allowing each drop to emulsify as you whisk.
- Store in a glass container in fridge for up to a week.
Sending loads of love!
“The Sugar Free Revolution was started to expose the addictive and toxic properties of refined and processed sugar and carbohydrates in our diets, and help people just like you to break their addiction, lose weight, and feel incredible again!”
– Karen Thomson, Founder of The Sugar Free Revolution