This recipe is super quick and easy for those weekends whem slaving in the kitchen is just not an option.
- Eggs - 3
- Grated mozzarella cheese - 225g
- Grated cheddar cheese ground crystals or flaked salt and ground black pepper 1 crushed garlic clove (optional) 1 tsp mixed herbs - 112g
- Mixed herbs - 1 tsp
- Tomato paste or purée raw -
- Mushrooms -
- Ham -
- Feta cheese -
- Olives -
- Anchovies -
- Buffalo mozzarella -
- Basil leaves and cherry tomatoes -
- Salami -
- Bacon -
- Chicken strips -
- Tuna -
- Evenly spread the egg and cheese mixture on the baking tray, almost to the edges, making it as thin as possible.
- Bake for 15 – 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the ‘pizza base’ from the oven and while warm, spread with a thin layer of tomato paste or purée.
- Add the raw toppings and put the ‘pizza’ under the oven grill for approximately 4–5 minutes, or until the toppings are cooked.
- tomato paste or purée raw toppings of your choice, e.g.
- mushrooms, ham, feta cheese, olives, anchovies, buffalo mozzarella, basil leaves and cherry tomatoes.
- Meat such as salami, bacon, chicken strips or even tuna.