Originally posted in Daily Mail UK: Cut carbs, quit sugar, feel fabulous: It’s a food revolution that’ll make you slimmer and happier – and it’s blissfully simple .
- Camembert cheese - ½
- egg beaten - 1
- Fine desiccated coconut - 2 tbsp
- Olive oil for frying -
- Baby spinach - 30g
- Cherry tomatoes - 5
- Slices cucumber - 10
- Berries of your choice - 40g
- Balsamic vinegar to serve -
- Method: Cut the cheese into 4 wedges; dip each wedge in beaten egg and then coconut to coat.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and cook wedges for 30-60 seconds each side until golden brown.
- Make a salad by tossing together the spinach, tomatoes, cucumber and berries and serve cheese wedges on top, drizzled with vinegar.