Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/taylorh3/public_html/thesugarfreerevolution.com/wp-content/themes/boilerplate/single-recipe.php on line 19
Egg and Parma Ham Cups by Emily Maguire
Parma ham per “cup”
- Parma ham per “cup” - 1 slice
- Egg per “cup” - 1 large
- Paprika - 1tsp
- Fresh chives - 1tsp
- Salt and pepper for taste -
- Take the parma ham strips and cut them in half. Line them in a muffin case so that the bottom and sides of the tray are covered.
- Carefully crack each egg and put them into the parma ham cups. Sprinkle with salt and pepper for taste and place in a pre-heated oven at 180°C.
- Bake for around 7-10 minutes, keeping an eye on them at all times. Once they are cooked through, remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- For thisrecipe I added paprika and chives for flavouring andserved with a side ofsour cream.