Originally posted in Daily Mail UK: Cut carbs, quit sugar, feel fabulous: It’s a food revolution that’ll make you slimmer and happier – and it’s blissfully simple .
- Onion - 1
- Cloves garlic - 3
- Coconut oil - 1 tbsp
- Pork fillet, sliced in thin strips - 450g
- Closed-cup mushrooms, sliced - 250g
- Double cream - 200ml
- Creme fraiche - 2 tbsp
- Mustard - 1 tbsp
- Sundried tomato paste, - 1 tsp
- Paprika - 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder (to taste), - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice (to taste), - 1 tsp
- salt and pepper -
The pork has to be cooked until brown, before the mushrooms, cream and creme fraiche is added in
- Dice the onion and chop the garlic, then fry in coconut oil over a medium heat until the onion is soft.
- Add the pork and cook until brown, then add the mushrooms and cook until soft. Once all is cooked through, pour in cream and creme fraiche and mix until covered.
- Add the mustard and tomato paste and combine well. Add the paprika and chilli powder (if you like it spicy) and season with the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.