Originally posted in Daily Mail UK: Cut carbs, quit sugar, feel fabulous: It’s a food revolution that’ll make you slimmer and happier – and it’s blissfully simple .
- Egg - 1
- Whey protein powder - ½ scoop (25g)
- Butter (at room temperature) - 30g
- Coconut oil - 1 tsp
- Hazelnut butter - 2 tsp
- Strawberries (hulled and chopped) - 6
- Whisk the egg and add the protein powder and butter, then heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and ladle a spoonful of the mixture into the middle of the hot pan.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes on one side, keeping the pan moving so it does not stick. Turn pancake over and cook for a further 2-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with nut butter and strawberries (also makes an excellent snack when eaten cold).