Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/taylorh3/public_html/thesugarfreerevolution.com/wp-content/themes/boilerplate/single-recipe.php on line 19
Sugar-free granadilla custard dessert
- Extra-large eggs - 4
- Granadillas - 2
- Seeds of vanilla pod - 1
- Stevia (optional, I didn’t use any as I don’t like the taste) - 3 teaspoons
- Preheat the oven to 180*C.
- Halve the granadillas and scoop out flesh from three of the halves and push through sieve with back of spoon to seperate juice from seeds.
- Crack the eggs in into a mixing bowl and add granadilla juice, cocnut milk, vanilla pod seeds and whisk until light and airy.
- Pour the mixture into four ramekins, place them in a roasting pan and pour water to reach halfway up the dishes.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until set.
- Scoop the remaining grandilla on top of the puddings and either serve hot or chill in fridge.