This is most definitely my favourite granola/muesli recipe ever!
My lovely publisher has given me permission to share it. This is one of the great recipes that can be found in my book Sugar Free: 8 weeks to Freedom from Sugar & Carb Addiction which can be found as a hardcopy here or available on Amazon.
- Coconut flakes - 200g
- Almonds - 100g
- Macadamia nuts - 30g
- Seeds such as sunflower, pumpkin, flaxseeds and sesame seeds - 120g
- Ground cinnamon - 2 tsp
- Melted coconut oil - 3 Tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the mixture in a large roasting dish or ovenproof baking tray (or 2 medium-sized ones) to ensure the ingredients roast evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, shaking the tray every 5 minutes to ensure the granola doesn’t burn.
- Cool and store in an airtight container. Serve with full-cream Greek yoghurt.
Tip: This is really good as it is, but you could make chocolate granola by adding ½ cup raw cacao nibs and ½ cup raw cacao to the mixture once it’s cooled.