I love nuts! They are packed with heart-healthy fats, protein, and disease-fighting vitamins and minerals.
Tired of plain nuts? I’ve created this recipe to add some spice to this super snack.
- ⅔ cup almonds
- ⅔ cup pecans
- ⅔ cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place nuts in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat
- Toast until lightly browned
- While nuts are toasting, prepare spice mixture
- Combine chili, cumin, black pepper and salt in a small bowl
- Coat nuts with olive oil, then coat with spice mixture
Store in an airtight container.