I love nuts! They are packed with heart-healthy fats, protein, and disease-fighting vitamins and minerals.
Tired of plain nuts? I’ve created this recipe to add some spice to this super snack.
- ⅔ cup almonds
- ⅔ cup pecans
- ⅔ cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place nuts in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat
- Toast until lightly browned
- While nuts are toasting, prepare spice mixture
- Combine chili, cumin, black pepper and salt in a small bowl
- Coat nuts with olive oil, then coat with spice mixture
Store in an airtight container.
“The Sugar Free Revolution was started to expose the addictive and toxic properties of refined and processed sugar and carbohydrates in our diets, and help people just like you to break their addiction, lose weight, and feel incredible again!”
– Karen Thomson, Founder of The Sugar Free Revolution