Granadillas are in season (and so easy to grow in your garden or in a pot!).
This is a deliciously light and fluffy dessert which can be served straight from the oven or chilled. Perfect as a winter warmer or on a hot summers evening.
- 2 granadillas
- 4 extra-large eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- seeds of 1 vanilla pod
- 3 teaspoons of Stevia (optional, I didn’t use any as I don’t like the taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180*C.
- Halve the granadillas and scoop out flesh from three of the halves and push through sieve with back of spoon to seperate juice from seeds.
- Crack the eggs in into a mixing bowl and add granadilla juice, cocnut milk, vanilla pod seeds and whisk until light and airy.
- Pour the mixture into four ramekins, place them in a roasting pan and pour water to reach halfway up the dishes.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until set.
- Scoop the remaining grandilla on top of the puddings and either serve hot or chill in fridge.
“The Sugar Free Revolution was started to expose the addictive and toxic properties of refined and processed sugar and carbohydrates in our diets, and help people just like you to break their addiction, lose weight, and feel incredible again!”
– Karen Thomson, Founder of The Sugar Free Revolution